Property Project Manager
By Matt • August 14, 2019 •
Salary: Basic £18,000 – £22,000 Depending on experience per annum – OTE £80,000
Hours of Work: (Mon – Fri, 9am – 6pm)
An engaging and industrious property professional is required to commence an exciting and financially rewarding role in Manchester City Centre.
The Role of the Property Sales Consultant
The role will be fast paced and varied, with a mix of telephone and face to face selling. It will require a confident self-starter who can take advantage of the high-level training and support provided, to subsequently take ownership of meeting their personal and company targets in order to achieve their earning potential.
The role is to be based in Manchester City Centre. Working hours will be Monday to Friday 9am to 6:30 pm, though a degree of flexibility will sometimes need to be demonstrated outside of these hours to meet the needs of clients.
If you have a passion for strong customer service delivery and are keen to embark on a genuine opportunity with a forward-thinking company offering high quality, sound investment products that they are incredibly proud of, then they would love to hear from you.
Duties of the Property Sales Consultant role:
The Ideal Property Sales Consultant will have:
- Advising on property investments
- Advising clients through the sales process
- Learning opportunities including on the job training and coaching
- Building rapport and maintaining client relationships
- Following up on all sales enquiries and closing deals
- Responding to incoming email and phone enquiries
- Advising potential clients on property investments
- Ensuring objectives, sales standards, processes and structures are embedded throughout
- Keeping up to date with products and competitors and general market knowledge
Digital Marketing Executive Benefits:
- Previous sales experience, ideally in property or certainly in the selling of high worth assets
- The hunger and drive to hit monthly targets
- Experience with Face to face to selling and telephone sales
- Full UK driving license and access to own vehicle
- A natural flair for confidently and eloquently engaging with clients
- The ability to listen effectively, allowing you to build strong relationships quickly and facilitate being a consultative seller
- Alongside a definite ambition and determination to deliver results
- Career progression
- Uncapped commission
- On-Site Gym Access
If you feel you’re suitable for this Property Sales Consultant role then please apply today!!